Your new company
My client are a global organisation who operate within the trading industry on an international level. They are currently experiencing a stage of rapid growth, and have had year on year growth during the COVID pandemic. As a result, they are looking for a permanent Accountant to join their team in the Melbourne CBD.
Your new role
As a Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for three different company entities.
- Reviewing and reconciling full set of P&L, Balance Sheet and cashflow statements for all entities listed.
- Providing assistance to the management accountant balance sheet reconciliation for company.
- Managing the payroll for the offshore branches.
- Liaise with external auditors and tax consultants offshore.
- Coordinating and reviewing monthly, quarterly and annual tax calculations for offshore branches, including VAT, Corporate Income Tax.
- Analyst financial statements and financial ratio for the Australian regulated under ASIC license, reporting directly to the Senior Financial Accountant and the Head of Finance (quarterly cashflow, maintaining cashflow models).
- Providing monthly management cost analysis.
- Prepare annual FBT returns.
- Daily cash operations Autorek checks, daily asset checks, daily cash exposures.
What you'll need to succeed
- CA/CPA qualification.
- Sound understanding of International Accounting Standards
- Sound understanding of Australia Taxation including Corporate Income Tax and the Goods and Services Tax
- Fundamental understanding of General Ledger journal posting and coding
- Advance user of Excel and general computing and accounting systems
What you'll get in return
- Permanent Opportunity.
- Career Progression in a global organisation.
- Great $$$.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2637525