Recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter
- 4 on 4 off, Rotating Shifts, 6-6.
- Full time, Permanent positions.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years Mechanical Maintenance experience from FMCG within Australia.
My Client, a top Automated Material Flows provider are currently looking for a skilled and experienced Maintenance Electrician & a skilled maintenance fitter to join their team.
As a skilled Maintenance Electrician/Fitter, the roles will have you undertake a variety of tasks ranging from general maintenance through to preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Assist in the day-to-day efficient running of Plaint Equipment.
- Maintenance of plant and equipment inc; Preventative maintenance.
- Diagnostics and fault finding.
- Process improvement of plant and equipment.
- Screw and belt conveyors.
- Pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Operate & Service Machinery.
- Provide technical support to the production team.
- Promote and adhere to Quality, OHS, GMP and HACCP guidelines.
- Trade Qualified Electrician with a minimum of 4 years maintenance experience in a similar role in food or FMCG.
- Experience using CMMS systems.
- Hands on with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work autonomously and be a self-starter to be a part of an engaged team.
- Forklift licence is an advantage.
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role or similar, please contact Rose Skipper with your resume and contact details. Or alternatively call Rose on 03 9576 9260.
For any other opportunities in manufacturing, from maintenance electrician jobs / maintenance technician roles / maintenance fitter roles in Victoria please get in contact.