Your new company
This Federal Government agency delivers a number of grant programs to assist exporters and Tourism Service providers. These include the Export Market Development Grants Program, Business Events Grants, Supporting Australia’s Exhibiting Zoos and Aquariums, Regional Tourism Bushfire Recovery (RTBR) grants, and Consumer Travel Support Program.
Your new role
As a Grants Officer you will assist in the delivery of these programs. You will work collaboratively within your team and flexibly across other teams. Growth in these programs, with periods of changing demand, will require team members with an ability to move across these programs. You will be well supported by a highly experienced and skilled management team.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Advising potential applicants of eligibility criteria and process to access the relevant program, across multiple channels.
- Assessing the eligibility of exporter and tourism service provider applications for grants against program criteria and making recommendations to the delegate.
- Liaison with grant applicants, including seeking further information, providing updates and delivering good and bad news.
- Issuing and finalising grant agreements and monitoring compliance
- Assisting with GrantConnect reporting functions and contributing to reporting of program progress and outcomes.
- Maintaining accurate information and data on internal systems and spreadsheets.
- Assisting with ad-hoc project and administrative work to support line managers.
APS5/6 may include:
- Managing staff
- Drafting Departmental correspondence, Ministerial briefing notes, to ensure the provision of quality and timely information.
What you'll get in return
Multiple roles available at at APS3 - 6 level. The department provides high level training and assessment, supportive team environment, collaborative work style and potential extension for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jennifer on 0892544534 for more information.
LHS 297508 #2537916