Chester Hill - NSW
With over 34 stores across NSW, Queensland and Victoria RASHAYS is fast expanding and we are in need of a Handyperson who enjoys working hands-on and is able to work in different locations!
- Permanent Full-Time work
- Free on-site parking
- Company Ute available for use
- Work with a Nationally recognised brand!
We are looking for someone with a solutions-driven attitude, excellent multi-tasking skills, and the ability to communicate with various stakeholders
In your role you will be:
- General Carpentry
- Commercial property maintenance
- Ensuring a high degree of compliance with procedures, rules and regulations
- General maintenance - such as changing taps, power points, light bulbs etc
- Travelling to various stores to perform repairs/maintenance
- Organising qualified tradesperson to execute tasks that require higher degree of skill.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in the same or similar position
- Have a range of maintenance and repair expertise
- Have the confidence to arrange and manage tradespeople as required
- Have the trades experience to suggest and carry out solutions to issues that arise
- A problem solver who takes the initiative to be proactive
- Be able to remain calm and organise what is required to get the job done
- Hold the necessary trade cards/qualifications to carry out maintenance works
- Hold a current NSW Driver's License
- Be well presented and punctual
- Flexible with working times and able to be on-call
- Be able to work in a physically demanding position which may involve repetitive duties, heavy lifting, climbing ladders, kneeling, bending, standing or crouching for long periods of time
- Experience working for a Food Management/Production business is desirable
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are a problem solver, have a keen eye for detail and a can do attitude then APPLY NOW, we want you!