Inclusion Support Educator - Goodstart Early Learning Aspendale Gardens
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people and caring for over 71,000 children.
Goodstart Aspendale Gardens are currently seeking an Inclusion Support Educator to join their centre. This centre is a large purpose built centre consisting of seven rooms and three spacious outdoor play spaces, all of which have a vast variety and endless supply of stimulating and engaging experiences. The experienced team encourage a loving and nurturing environment which promotes each child's healthy physical, emotional, intellectual and social development in safe and well-supervised surroundings.
In this role, you will assist the wider group of children, but will make yourself available to provide one on one attention to children requiring additional support and care. To be successful in this role you will have previous experience working in disability support or with children with additional needs and will be passionate about creating an inclusive environment for all the children in your care.
This role is permanent and full time 38 hours per week.
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Cert III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education / ACECQA recognized qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.