Your new company
This company has provided Queensland with the requirements it needs to have the best business in the world. They pride themselves on their influential voice, and their committed brand and people.
Your new role
As the new Industrial Relations Specialist, you will be providing timely, accurate, proactive, and professional HR/IR advice to members through phone, email, meetings, and face-to-face consultations, while also liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Continuously improving activities, services, engagement, and components of the role that require project manager skills and attention to detail.
- Supports, develops, and implements effective HRM practices that support member and client objectives.
- Provides coaching and support on subject matters to HR Service Team Members.
- Provides operational support to the HR Services Employers Assistance Team, as needed.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in the delivery of key strategic initiatives. This will support the team, Businesses and QLD government.
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualification in a business, legal or HR.
- Minimum 5 experience in a HR, IR, ER role.
- Excellent skills in written and verbal communications, relationship building, reliability and time management, attention to detail, problem-solving and decision making, presentation, and project management.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and mentoring the team of advisors.
- Demonstrated capacity to develop relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders and negotiate desired outcomes.
- Developing experience in business acumen.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Should you wish to have a confidential conversation or find out about other opportunities in the Public Sector please contact us on 07 3243 3022 or email Caitlin.Harris@hays.com.au.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2585611