Seeking a Lead/ Enterprise Business Analyst - SFIA Level 6
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key senior stakeholders by identifying, planning, and delivering according to their communication and relationship needs
- Provide objective advice, expertise, and specialist knowledge to senior executives to create options analysis and plans for business improvement activities
- Take complete responsibility for Enterprise or Program level business analysis activities and outcomes including planning and leading the scoping, requirements definition and priority setting for complex, strategic programs of work
- Drive and support user centred design, co-design and Agile delivery
- The production of products within a DevOps and agile delivery model, including feature definition, user stories and Product Backlog Items (PBI) definition
- Interpret technical solutions for non-technical staff using advanced written, verbal and visual techniques to negotiate shared outcomes, clearly demonstrating how the solution meets the business need
- Mentor Junior Business Analysts.
- Minimum 10 Years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experience leading a business analysis team delivering complex and/ or strategic programmes of work.
- Experience in influencing and communicating complex IT solutions to senior executive stakeholders, showing how the business outcome is delivered.
- Bachelor's degree in IT; Informatics or equivalent experience.
- Certifications in Business Analysis, Agile, or Scrum will be highly regarded.
- SAFe5 certification would be an advantage
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra, Sydney or Brisbane Based – 12 Month Contract with possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is Desirable
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 / 0480 02for any further information.