Your new company
To be successful with NAB you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself. NAB is passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. NAB’s core values include, Excellence for Customers, Grow Together, Own It, Be Respectful.
Your new role
In your new role as a Complex Lending Solutions Associate you will provide consumer and business lending support to Business Bankers and work directly with their customers to provide an exceptional customer service.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with bankers and customers to obtain/collate relevant information
- Using your analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills to perform credit analysis and interpretation of customers financial information to identify and reduce risk
- Collaborating with bankers, credit and other internal stakeholders on the best way to present a deal to ultimately drive the right results for our customers
- Ensuring correct information is held in our systems to maintain compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and ultimately protect the interests of our customers
- Coordinating the post approval activities to meet deadlines
The hourly rate is $40 + super and it is a full-time position from Monday to Friday.
A 6 month contract.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous work experience in Credit, commerce, banking or financial services (preferred)
- Secured lending experience around settlements, conveyancing, credit (preferred)
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Exposure to lending or business operations is beneficial
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have experience in banking and financials
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle multiple deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Have exposure to using multiple systems and be tech savvy
What you'll get in return
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training. NAB strives to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits and expectations of their employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Amelia.Hubbard@hays.com.au
LHS 297508 #2572908