Your new company
Our client is a high functioning commercial plumbing business operating for over 50 years. They work to provide commercial plumbing and maintenance services, working to install, repair and maintain plumbing systems and hydraulic assets in places such as universities, colleges, TAFEs and research facilities.
Your new role
You will be required to carry out maintenance repairs such as repairing roof leaks, replacing hot water systems and other general plumbing works. A Type A or B Gas ticket would be highly favourable as their scope of works may require someone with this ticket from time to time.
What you'll need to succeed
- VBA registered and/or licenced
- Must pay close attention to detail and provide high-quality work.
- Would be able to function both as a group and independently.
- Ability to provide assistance to various trades.
- Conducting inspections in order to obtain quotes.
- Ability to multi-task and hold great time management skills.
What you'll get in return
- Above award pay rates, paid weekly on TFN
- Full time hours
- Work Uniform/PPE
- Work vehicle & tools provided
- Supportive team environment
What you need to do now
To speak further about this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume or SMS Amanda Lopez on 0490432857 or email email@example.com now!
LHS 297508 #2490641