Your new organisation
This independent agency was established to improve the quality and safety of disability supports and services.
They regulate disability providers, provide national consistency, promote safety and quality services, resolve problems and identify areas for improvement. The organisation is currently recruiting for multiple positions across compliance, complaints & reportable incidents.
Your new role
Depending on your new role will be responsible for:
- Managing and resolving a case load of complaints
- Escalation of high risk issues
- Support the operation and monitoring of reportable incidents
- Contribute to the advice for Branch Managers about rends & issues
- Compliance promotion to inform and educate disability providers
- Preparation of complex and sensitive information
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in these roles you will need:
- A well developed understanding of contemporary compliance processes
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Strong relationship building and experience in managing stakeholders
- Analytical skills
- Previous experience in complaints/ reportable incidents environment
- Working within in a highly legislated/ regulated organisation
As this role is working in Federal Government, you will need to be an Australian Citizen, willing to undergo an Australian Federal Police check and willing and eligible to obtain a security clearance to the level applicable to the position.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a 6 month role with the possibility of extension, an attractive hourly rate and the opportunity to contribute to an organisation that aims to improve the lives of vulnerable Australians.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2601983