Our large government department client is seeking a Senior .Net Developer
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Designing, coding, testing and documenting software programs and scripts to deliver against agreed requirements;
- Code interpretation and fixes
- Providing quality assurance by reviewing the CapabilityOne code developed by other software developers (peer review);
- Ascertain the cause of batch failures/irregularities and either fix or delegate to relevant area.
- Liaise with relevant teams to rectify batch issues
- Maintain batches across development, integration and production environments
- Perform testing and provide thorough support as part of regular release cycles.
- Mentoring junior developers;
- Ensuring CapabilityOne software meets business, legislative, security and industry better practice requirements;
- Contributing to the ongoing improvement of CapabilityOne software development processes using Defence and industry best practices;
- At least 5 year’s recent experience as a Senior.Net developer
- Experience delivering these services within a Commonwealth Government environment
- •Experience with agile application development teams, with flexibility to take on various roles expected of a multidisciplinary team
Location of work: Canberra
Length of contract: 6 Months+ extension options available
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of work we require a current NV1 clearance.
How to Apply: Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 07 December 2021.
Call Kowhai 0408 002 504 for any further Information.