One of our Federal Government clients has a requirement for an experienced Software Developer (.Net). The role will work within a small flexible team to develop a range of applications to support ICT systems for business applications. This will encompass all areas of software development including stakeholder engagement, detailed design, user interface design, prototyping, programming, integration, migration and research. We are looking for an experienced Developer with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Our ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and liaise with stakeholders to implement software solutions that are secure, functional, and meet coding standards.
Duties and Tasks
- Develop innovative and forward-thinking software solutions using .Net framework, ensuring the solutions comply with information security requirements.
- Provide specialist advice and/or recommendations to internal stakeholders on software solutions.
- Investigate and problem solve production incidents, assess and manage associated risk(s), and develop application fixes in accordance with ICT processes and software frameworks.
- Create and maintain technical program, end user and operational procedures documentation.
- Work effectively in an agile team, and liaise with other technical experts, business areas and clients.
- Meeting Quality & Performance standards for written code & team processes.
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in applications’ programming language with established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification.
- Documenting and translating customer business functions and processes.
- Tertiary degree or relevant Diploma or Certificate in IT or related field.
- Proven software development experience (minimum 12 months).
- The ability to quickly understand current agency software programs.
- Excellent communications skills combined with strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in ACT. Estimated start date 8 November 2021 to 30 June 2022.
Must be an Australian citizen and ideally already hold Baseline clearance, or have the ability to obtain.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Wednesday 27th October 2021 at 6pm.