One of our Federal Government clients is looking to engage with prospective candidates for an APS 4 Operations & Housing Support Officer role.
- Undertaking delegated decisions and supporting National Delivery with reviewing, assessing and approving participant’s plans, schedule reviews.
- Assessing, reviewing and providing feedback on planning decisions in accordance with the relevant guidance.
- Undertaking record keeping activities, including adhering to process guidelines and standard operating procedures.
- Researching and reviewing decisions regarding routine cases and managing moderately complex cases with the assistance of staff at higher classification levels.
- Supporting the delivery and implementation of branch projects as required.
Desired Knowledge and Experience
- Sound judgement and problem solving skills
- Previous experience in Public/ Government sector highly desirable
- Intermediate understanding of the MS Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You should be an Australian citizen
If you would like to be considered for this role, this is a great opportunity to tell Randstad about you. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your current resume in word doc format, or send it to email@example.com
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted
Level 5, 15 London Circuit
Canberra ACT 2600
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.