This company takes pride in the reputable presence that we hold within the Financial Planning industry. They have a strong focus on providing our clients with high quality Financial Planning advice.
An opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner with a strong technical background to join the Financial Planning team.
- Prepare Statement of Advice documents for new and existing clients
- Timely delivery of Statement of Advice documents ensuring all legislative and regulatory guidelines are met
- Maintain detailed and technical working knowledge of all Financial Planning issues
- Working collaboratively within a team to service new and existing clients
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience in a Paraplanning role
- Experience in preparing Statement of Advice documents
- Strong technical knowledge and a willingness to assist the team to increase overall technical capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal and external Financial Planners
This is a great opportunity at the forefront of the Financial Planning industry for someone looking for a long term position as part of a dynamic organisation.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Supportive team environment with friendly dedicated staff
- Training and development provided
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2513490