Your new company
You will joining a very successful Land Defence Business who places great value in their intelligent, motivated and innovative employees. Creating solid partnerships with the Australian defence industry, this business is committed to delivering development, production and support programs for land vehicles.
Your new role
- Development of MADe models including FBD, FRACAS, reliability modelling, RCM
- Lead the ongoing development of best practices and guidelines for the use of MADe
- Lead the ongoing rollout of MADe into the customer’s organisation, including licensing and training
- Act as the customer’s team’s point of contact for MADe trouble shooting, training, and general support
- Liaise with PHM (the developers of MADe) regarding troubleshooting, licence management, and feature requests
- Review work output by the customer’s team
- Manage the allocation of ongoing work within the customer’s team
What you'll need to succeed
- Must be an Australian Citizen due to security clearance eligibility
- Good understanding of all aspects of MADe
- Ability to coordinate a diverse range of people
- Familiarity with Jira would be looked at favourably, but not required
- RAM and HUMS experience is highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will be working with a great business who places value and investment in their employee's. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, great team culture, and security clearance sponsorship. This is a great opportunity for both those looking to enter defence and those with existing industry experience.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please click Apply Now, or email your resume directly to Amy McNulty from Hays Defence on firstname.lastname@example.org who will call you to discuss if you are suitable for the position.
LHS 297508 #2405946