A leading chemical manufacturer for over 30 years, this established organization is known for providing high quality products. With its strong commitment to high compliance and safety standards, it's growing specialized chemical manufacturer boasts an exceptional team of skilled scientists and leading specialists.
What's in it for you:
- An opportunity to join a highly positive and motivated team
- Competitive part-time rates, with the security of a permanent position and the addition of super benefits.
- Three days a week on offer, with flexible hours on offer for the right candidate
- Chance to apply your practical skills and gain experience in a specialized area of manufacturing, in which quality and safety are top priority
- Running production machinery in an efficient manner
- Assisting in setting up and performing general maintenance on equipment.
- Occasional handling and transportation of ingredients and local deliveries when required
- Ensure safety requirements are consistently met
- Wear and maintain PPE
- Prior experience in chemical, pharmaceutical or manufacturing machine operation roles (preferred)
- An understanding of manufacturing and warehousing processes
- Commitment to ensuring high quality and safe procedures
- Capability to work efficiently and work as part of a small, dynamic team
- Ability to perform occasional lifting of weights up to 20kg
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW or call Alex on 0434 135 833
At Fuse, we specialize in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!