Your new company
This organisation is a local government division that requires a Project Accountant on an initial 6 month contract with opportunity for extension.
Your new role
Your new role as a Project Accountant will operate autonomously and report to the Financial Services Coordinator. You will have the opportunity to work from home up to 4 days a week. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Reconciliation, budget reporting and development of claim submissions and acquittals for subsidised projects
- Internal reporting and management of council ledgers
- Creation and analysis of the Council's budget
- Other financial duties as required by the Financial Services Coordinator
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in the role, you will be a degree qualified accountant and demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Proficiency using TechOne or similar software
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Sound understanding of financial ledgers and accrual accounting
- CA or CPA qualification and experience working within a government department would be highly regarded
What you'll get in return
In return for your work, you will be provided:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Work from home options
- A 6 month contract with opportunity for extension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
For more information please contact Johan Eriksson or Owen Bealing, recruitment experts in Senior Finance on (07) 4771 5100 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2582363