Randstad is looking to fill multiple project management positions ranging from mid-senior to senior level to support a range of critical defence programs. You will be responsible for leading and supporting a diverse team, influencing and negotiating with individuals and groups across the business while contextualising project priorities.
About the Role
- Plan, develop, coordinate, and assist the team in managing assigned resources and workflows, as well as establishing work priorities, developing strategies, and evaluating project outcomes.
- Lead the documentation development process to assure project completion by using clear and consistent communication, setting and managing performance and behavioural standards, allocating duties, and leading and developing people.
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder engagement skills to manage and drive transformation throughout the project lifecycle;
- Accountable for the management and delivery of work package outputs that comply with relevant legislation, policy, and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand technical, operational, and logistical needs, as well as the capacity to solve difficult problems and handle issues to support capability delivery.
- Proactively manage and identify project risks and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to communicate effectively.
- Ability to analyse, develop, and implement work plans to support the delivery of results, as well as recognise crucial success aspects and recommend modifications.
- Proficiency or user experience with technologies such as the Military Integrated Logistics Information System (MILIS);
- Australian recognised Project Management certification such as PMBOK, PMP or Prince2;
The candidate must be an Australian citizen, and NV1 security clearance is required.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, please do not hesitate to apply now or send either Lucas or Pinkey an email. We would love to hear from you and discuss these roles further in detail and in confidence. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.