Your new organisation
This government department is getting ready to deliver a national event and is seeking multiple agile project officers to work across different areas including staffing, finance and operations.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the planning, scheduling and completion of projects.
- Conducting research and analysis, providing reports and conclusions on findings and assist in the delivery of projects.
- Identify and reporting issues and take appropriate action, including escalation of emerging issues
- Ensuring adherence to quality and compliance standards for electoral projects or activities and escalate relevant issues to the Senior Project officers
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in the role you will need to have experience in:
- Project Management/ Project Support
- Successfully completing allocated tasks, accepting stated importance of tasks and to a compliant standard while delivering results within competing timeframes and priorities.
- Communication and willingness to engage with diverse individuals and communities and to be flexible and adaptable.
- Achieving results within legislative, policy and budget parameters.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered either a non-ongoing or labour hire contract until January 2022 (this may change due to the date of the event.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2576620