Your new company
Your new company is a worldwide leader in training for the Civil Aviation, Defence and Security markets. This innovative, market leading company assists in defining worldwide training standards with virtual-to-live training solutions to make flying safer while maintaining Defence force readiness and enhancement of patient safety. Due to recent growth, the team is looking to bring on an experienced Project Technical Lead for a 3-year fixed term contract in Brisbane.
Your new role
In your new role you will be providing technical leadership and systems engineering oversight to ensure the technical capability meets the requirements. Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing systems engineering tasks in accordance with the Technology Management Framework (TMF) and other relevant processes, policies, and guidelines
- Preparing documentation related to the implementation and upgrade of activities such as system requirements specifications, statement of requirements, project proposals, and detailed cost estimates
- Developing System Engineering Management Plans (SEMP) to ensure appropriate clarity and governance for respective statements of work
- Developing Test and Evaluation Management Plans (TEMP) to ensure appropriate clarity and governance to validate the acceptance of work deliverables
- Developing, maintaining and peer-reviewing test documentation (such as VCRMs)
- Developing and maintaining a suite of comprehensive solution, system and engineering documentation, including translation of logical designs into physical designs
- Providing specialist technical expertise to projects
- Actively participate in cross training to develop specialised skills and technologies
- Maintaining awareness of industry and technology developments, standards, and regulations
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this position, alongside your experience in a similar role you will possess:
- Australian citizenship and have the ability to obtain a Baseline Clearance
- A tertiary qualification in Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience applying Systems Engineering practices through the system management process
- Extensive experience in the design, development, testing, and implementation of robust and reliable software systems
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder and vendor management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Please note Australian Citizenship is essential for this position as you will be required to have or obtain a security clearance.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be offered a 3-year fixed term contract position based in Brisbane. You will be working on exciting projects that are current while offering a competitive salary. You will have the opportunity to join a company firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. To jump on-board with this excellent company, apply today!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Madison.Stanley@hays.com.au. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2579928