The I-MED Radiology Network has been providing service to the Australian Capital Territory community for over 25 years.
We have an opening for a General Radiologist seeking a fantastic work life balance in a new, fully comprehensive clinic with no-on call or after hour requirements.
Canberra is Australia’s National Capital. It is a remarkable city for families, couples and solos. With a fantastic art, sport and science scene. The best schools and university in the country. Affordable yet quality living with incredible restaurants, markets and nature all within easy reach.
I-MED Radiology NSW/ACT offers you:
- Excellent remuneration package including relocation assistance
- Network of radiologists for sharing of work load, sub-specialisation and second opinions for complex cases
- No on-call or after hours
- Access to a broad clinical case mix and opportunity to utilise sub-specialisation
- Modern imaging equipment and network-wide RIS/PACS
- Remote reporting centre for after-hours and overflow reporting
- Mentoring and leadership opportunities at clinic and business levels
- Ongoing support, training and CPD opportunities including annual in-house Radiologists’ conference
- Generous and flexible annual leave, conference leave and RDO
- Optional access to additional remuneration via working in the I-TeleRAD afterhours reporting business
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Sound general radiology skills with interventional and MRI skills and experience
- RANZCR Fellowship or equivalent
- Eligibility for specialist registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Australia’s largest Private Diagnostic Imaging Provider and grow your career in Private Radiology Practice.
To find out more about this position or other unique opportunities available to you within the I-MED Network please contact Leanne O’Brien on firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential conversation 02 8274 1075.