Your new company
At Hays, we are the industry leading recruiting experts, more successful than our four nearest competitors combined. We believe that the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. As a recruiting specialist you will do this every single day. Hays is rapidly growing and we are not slowing down. We are passionate about making a difference for our clients and candidates and are searching for ambitious and talented graduates who are results driven and sales focused to kick start their career in Moonee Ponds.
Your new role
When you join Hays, we will provide you with more than just a job. We will offer you a career that sees you:
- Managing and growing your own client portfolio
- Sourcing new candidates via a multitude of channels and conducting thorough interviews
- Identifying new business opportunities and establishing relationships with new clients
- Providing excellent service delivery to your portfolio of established relationships
- Advising decision makers from SMEs to global organisations to help them achieve their business objectives
- Working collaboratively with your team to reach team goals
- Handling the job process from beginning to end including short-listing, making expert recommendations and maintaining relationships
What you'll need to succeed
You may still be building on your skills and experience, but you know you are:
- Highly motivated and sales driven
- Passionate about helping people flourish and achieve their career goals
- Energized by connecting with new people and developing new relationships
- Driven towards achieving results in an environment full of healthy competition
- Inquisitive and curious, always wanting to know more about people and the world of work
- Confident to establish new relationships
- Ambitious to achieve results and progress your career
- Adaptable and agile, able to constantly seek new opportunities in the market
What you'll get in return
We grow our own talent and will invest heavily in your development. And if you don’t yet have proven skills in recruitment we will help you to develop them through our training programme which includes:
- Formal classroom training
- Workshops delivered locally by specialists in their field
- Structured one-on-one coaching with your manager and team mates
- Comprehensive online learning so you can learn independently
- Tools and resources written by subject matter specialists to assist you to become a trusted advisor to your clients
- A new training programme at every stage of your career with Hays, through to management and leadership
As well as the comprehensive training, we also offer a range of rewards and benefits.
What you need to do now
Our people tell us that Hays is a great place to work, over 90% of our employees say that they are proud to work for Hays. You could have the opportunity to advance your career with the market leading agency and be proud of who you work for too.
Getting curious? Contact Sharyn Cox - Internal Recruiter – VIC & ACT by submitting your application.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2543700