- Work for an international company with benefits and flexibility
- Competitive salary plus commission
About Our Client
Michael Page is a well renowned recruitment agency, with offices situated all across the globe. Michael Page is one of the three recruitment powerhouses along with Page Executive and Page Personnel which make up Page Group. Page works within disciplines, so consultants are specialised in certain industries, sectors and job types.
- Work and form relationships with clients to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from interviews preparations to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
To be a considered a successful applicant you are to have exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to relationship build and communicate effectively. Along with this, it is ideal for the candidate to have:
- An interest in marketing or technology.
- A bachelors degree.
- The ability to influence clients, and successfully source candidates.
- The ability to work within a team.
- A results driven attitude.
What's on Offer
Along with a competitive salary + commission, there are a number of benefits to working at Page, including but not limited to:
- 'Birthday Leave' where you receive one day leave during your birth month.
- 'Wellness Break' where each quarter your receive a day to recuperate and rest.
- Access to one of the best recruitment training and development programs where you are able to train with other consultants within the APAC region.
- Very flexible working arrangements, with access to Hybrid working.
- Long term career growth (87% of directors have been promoted internally).
- Monthly office and quarterly teams events.
- Annual award trips to Hong Kong, Bali, Hawaii and more.
- Work in an exciting, friendly and highly skilled team!