- Take over an existing client load within Occupational Rehabilitation.
- Flexible working arrangements available, work-from-home.
- Highly detailed induction and onboarding program provided.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Become part of an established national Occupational Rehabilitation provider with over 20 years in operations. This provider boast an outstanding reputation in the market, attributed to the high level services they provide their clients. With a highly detailed induction program and an ongoing dedication to training and development, join a company who can offer you the perfect environment to continue your professional growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who are fully setup to onboard you and to work from home during the current circumstances. Enjoy the flexibility of working from home or coming into the office based in Canberra after lockdown restrictions ease. Collaborate within an enthusiastic multidisciplinary team and manage a diverse portfolio of clients with physical or psychological injuries.
- Manage a caseload of clients within the insurance and workers compensation space.
- Conduct needs assessments and develop and implement return to work strategies.
- Assist clients in achieving independence and a better quality of life.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience within Occupational Rehabilitation.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, or Psychology.
- AHPRA Registration, National Police Check, and Drivers Licence.
This agile and flexible team is known for its professional business culture, whilst maintaining a fun and energetic environment to be a part of. Through undertaking regular team-building events, this organisation promotes the continual strengthening of unity within the team.
- Flexible working arrangements available.
- Company funded team building events and exercises.
- Highly detailed 3 month induction and onboarding program.
- Professional development allowance and access to training options.
- Excellent remuneration package and rewarding bonus structure on offer.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.