Your new company
With the Construction industry booming in the new year Hays has partnered with a Civil Construction company to bring on a fleet of Machine Operators. Based in the South/East this growing company focuses primarily on subdivision and has a strong pipeline of work.
Your new role
You will have the opportunity to be a Machine Operator. Operating any of the following: Excavator, Roller, Skid Steer or Dozer. Working in subdivision throughout Melbourne’s South/East suburbs most of your duties will be earth moving tasks and working with the other operators to ensure they are completed on time. These roles will be ongoing if you are the right fit.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in the Civil Construction Industry
- A white card
- Relevant plant operating tickets – Excavator, Dozer, Skid Steer, Roller
- Reliable transport
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a team
What you'll get in return
- Ongoing work throughout 2022
- Above the award pay rate as well as penalties and a travel allowance
- The chance to work with a busy and growing earthmoving company
- The chance to develop your skills in the industry
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively you can email your CV to Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Olivia on 0493 154 278 for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2594034