Various Melbourne Metro areas
All PPE supplied
200 vacancies, perm Part-time and casual roles
Due to Covid-19, the Victorian Government is appointing 200 permanent part time and casual cleaning staff to work afternoon/evening shifts ONLY throughout Victorian metro schools to ensure the ongoing cleaning and sanitisation of these facilities for our kids.
No experience is required, all you need is a strong work ethic, can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
Your new company
This Australian employer is a leader in their field of facilities management and will provide a friendly and supportive work environment within a hardworking and fun team.
Your new role
As a valued member of the team, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning school facilities to a high standard within a timely manner
- Following all OHS regulations
- Complete day to day tasks
- Follow Covid safe practices at all times
Roles are located across Melbourne metro and the shift times available depending on location include: - Starting between 3pm – 5pm and finishing between 8pm – 9.30pm
What you'll need to succeed
The requirements for this role include:
- Valid Working with Children Check (employee type). This must be a card or approval email – not a receipt of application.
- Triple vaccinated as per the government mandate for onsite school attendance
- Proof of right to work in Australia such as passport and visa if applicable
What you'll get in return
In return for your skills and expertise you will
- All PPE will be provided
- Competitive hourly rate
- Phone allowance
- Working hours commencing in the afternoon when school finishes and going until evening.
If this position is of interest to you, please email your cv to Ellie.Newman@hays.com.au or contact 03 5623 8014
Aren’t looking but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Refer a friend for your chance to earn up to $200.00.
LHS 297508 #2663447