As one of Australia’s leading security companies, with a national footprint across Australia, MSS Security has unrivalled experience in delivering the highest quality of service & protecting some of the nation’s highest profile sites. We are grounded by our long and successful history which commenced in 1896 and we are proud to be owned by Security Intelligence services (SIS), one of Asia-Pacific’s largest security personnel companies, with more than 150,000 employees. In Australia we enjoy the loyalty and commitment of our diverse and skilled group of 6,500 employees who appreciate the stability and diversity of employment opportunities through our outstanding variety of client relationships.
We are a customer-focused and service orientated Company where initiative and autonomy are encouraged. We value and promote an environment that fosters open communication and working as an integrated team.
The position is primarily responsible for providing a security presence whilst remaining alert and focused. You will be part of an enthusiastic, committed and customer focused team. You will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all our customers, and you will also build strong relationships with your internal stakeholders. Additional duties include, but are not limited to:
- Concierge / commercial building security.
- Monitoring CCTV
- Conducting foot patrol internal and external.
- Directing and escorting visitors to site
To be considered for a position in Canberra you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen;
- Be willing to obtain multiple Government and Site Specific clearances;
- Have the ability to work 12 hour shifts across all 7 days of the week;
- Hold an ACT Security Licence (or be willing to obtain);
Additionally, you must:
- Be dedicated and reliable;
- Enjoy working with customers and have superior customer service skills;
- Be computer literate; and
- Have the ability to work with minimal supervision and within a team environment.
Please apply through the link below.