Your new company
A well-recognised technology manufacturer is searching for an experienced administrator, to join their busy team. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about new technologies and governing bodies, within a friendly and supportive team environment.
Your new role
- Build Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly Reports, in line with clients SLA’s.
- Maintain databases (inventory records, repair registers, subcontractor correspondence, quotes & invoices, staff leave tracking)
- Request quotes, create purchase orders, submit invoices for payment.
- Compile client communications.
- Liaise with councils & Government Authorities.
- Coordinate training requirements for Field based teams.
- Scan / archive documents & reports.
- Organise MOAs / permits.
- Maintain subcontractor contracts and Deeds of Confidentiality compliance.
- Maintain staff & subcontractor inductions / compliance via LinkSafe.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years experience in an administration support role.
- Immediate availability.
- Diary management / scheduling appointments.
- Proficient in Microsoft & Excel (VLOOKUPS / Pivot Tables)
- Must be proactive and personable, with a high attention to detail.
- Experience building reports & populating templates.
- Experience using SAP is desirable, but not necessary.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
- $65,000 - $75,000 + Super.
- Friendly, supportive work environment, great office culture.
- Exclusively working from the office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Samantha.Leeson@hays.com.au
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2623418