Seeking a Senior Business Analyst – SFIA Level 4
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders by identifying, planning and delivering according to their communication and relationship needs
- Analyse and design business processes to exploit new technologies and ways to operate
- Take responsibility for the business analysis activities and outcomes including requirements definition and priority setting for a complex project
- Interpret technical solutions for non-technical staff using advanced written, verbal and visual techniques to negotiate shared outcome, clearly demonstrating how the solution meets the business need
- Drive and support user centred design, co-design and Agile delivery
- The production of products within a DevOps and agile delivery model, including feature definition, user stories and Product Backlog Items (PBI) definition; and
- Mentor Junior Business Analysts.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experience leading business analysis activities that delivered a complex solution.
- Experience in communicating complex IT solutions to stakeholders, showing how they deliver the business outcome.
- Degree in IT, Informatics or equivalent industry experience.
- Certifications in Business Analysis, Agile, or Scrum will be highly regarded.
- SAFe5 certification would be an advantage
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra, Sydney or Brisbane Based – 12 Month Contract with possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is Desirable
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 / 0480 02for any further information.