Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join an Australian Defence Company who pride themselves on being a diverse team who aim to innovate and deliver world class systems.
Your new role
As a Senior Contracts Manager you’ll be in charge of supporting the company’s campaigns and new business as well as manage contracts within one of their existing divisions. This role includes being the advisor in tender processes and drafting and negotiation of new and current contracts. You will also mentor and guide other Contracts Team staff in the efficient and effective delivery of contracting activities throughout the Company’s business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience as a Senior Contract Manager leading negotiations and complex contracting activities
- ASDEFCON experience highly desirable
- Strong understanding of negotiation concepts, practices and principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a natural ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including customers
- You must currently hold or be eligible to obtain an Australia Defence Clearance
What you'll get in return
This is an amazing permanent opportunity to progress your career with a leading Defence Company and be on the forefront of shaping some of the nation’s most important programs. They offer flexible work arrangements, Incentive Programs and the assistance in furthering your education with company support!
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills described to be successful, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion, or to find out about more opportunities within the Defence Industry contact Jacqui Caldwell at Hays on (02) 9249 2275 or email Jacqui.Caldwell@Hays.com.au
LHS 297508 #2583002