Your new company
A national contractor is seeking a Structures Senior Project Engineer to work on a $400M project in Cairns. They have a history of building multi-million-dollar infrastructure projects all across Australia. When you work with them, you will contribute to their landmark projects and work alongside some of the industry’s best. This company also prides themselves on their inclusive culture, unified in their direction to having a balanced workplace that is fair for all.
Your new role
As a Senior Project Engineer, you will contribute to the company’s present success by demonstrating the ability to:
- Manage team’s activities, assign workloads, and provide technical and administrative guidance to project staff to ensure objectives are effectively and economically achieved.
- Monitor and coordinate all phases of project progress including workforce, ensuring equipment, facilities and services meet specified requirements.
- Review scope of work and allocate effective work breakdown for procurement packages.
- Contribute to timely and profitable project completion including recording complete work, costs incurred, materials used and retain progress drawings.
- Monitor subcontractor performance to ensure fulfilment of contractual obligations.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful within this role you must be a tertiary qualified Civil Engineer. Alongside:
- Significant demonstrated experience on TMR or similar civil infrastructure construction projects (roadworks, bridgeworks, brownfields etc.) with mid-tier or first-tier contractors.
- Demonstrated knowledge of TMR specifications.
- Current C-Class Driver’s License.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to work as a Senior Project Engineer where you will be imperative to the success of the project and be provided with endless opportunities, including:
- Opportunities for career growth
- A competitive and attractive remuneration package
- Mentoring with some of Australia’s most experienced construction professionals
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please forward an updated copy of your CV to Anoop Barring on firstname.lastname@example.org or call to have a confidential discussion on (07) 4771 5100.
LHS 297508 #2567596