- Lead large new build projects
- Stable work-life balance and long-term employment
- Work for an award-winning upper tier company
About the company.
This company is an award winning and upper tier building company based in Canberra. Known for their top-quality building projects in both commercial and large scale residential, this company delivers projects valued $25M to $200M. My client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to continually lead projects for both their government and private clients.
About the Position.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to lead and support the delivery of both commercial and large-scale residential projects. Work alongside a highly skilled Site Manager and Contracts Administrator, you will be responsible for planning, organising, and directing the completion of this project and future projects for clients whilst ensuring these projects are on time, on budget and within scope.
- Manage project progress with the project team and ensure programmes are met
- Liaise with stakeholders internally and externally
- Be responsible for and manage all expenditures for project preliminaries
- Ensure adherence to health and safety policies
Skills & Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or similar
- Ability to organise, communicate and display good time management skills
- Proven experience on delivering projects valued above $25M
- Capable of building strong work relationships with external clients, stakeholders
Work alongside talented and skilled individuals in a collaborative environment. This company takes pride in their strong work ethic as much as their work/life balance. You will receive ongoing support from your leadership team, within a stable company. Enjoy working in a company with high staff morale and many of its employees boasting long tenure in their positions.
- Competitive salary package
- Strengthen your project portfolio
- Flexible work/life balance with a 5-day work week
- Excellent employment stability and work environment
How to apply.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Brittany Makhoul on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.