- This Position is open to Non- ACT residents - Can work remotely
- 12 month contract with view to permanency
About Our Client
Our Federal Government Client develops and delivers policies and programs and advise the Australian Government on health, aged care and sport. They work with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure better health for all Australians.
- Providing administrative support and coordination of administrative tasks and functions in the Professional Review Section
- Managing Professional Adviser's written communication with practitioners, quality assurance of documents and outgoing correspondence
- Providing administrative support for the section's Community of Practice meetings and other internal and external meetings
- Providing assistance for compliance outcomes, including drafting correspondence and raising debts
- Filing records and updating practitioner records
- Building and sustaining positive relationships with team members and clients
- Identifying and mitigating risks that will impact on own and team outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
To be eligible for employment with this Department applicants must be an Australian citizen at the time an offer of employment is made.
An applicant's suitability for employment with Health will also be assessed through a variety of pre-employment check processes, such as:
- Satisfactory completion of an Australian Federal Police criminal history check, and where relevant a Working with Children and Vulnerable People Check.
- Completion of a medical declaration and pre-employment medical (where required).
- Providing evidence of qualifications (where required).
- Obtaining and maintaining a security clearance at the required level (where required).
For this role applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a Baseline security clearance, or hold a current security clearance of an appropriate level.
What's on Offer
- 12 month contract with a view to permanency.
- Remote work, no need to attend the office or be in the same state.
- A supportive environment where growth is encouraged and pathways are outlined.