Your new company
Is a leading consultancy with top end clients.
Your new role
Is to develop and implement exceptional technical Pega solutions, Enforcing best practices in PEGA architecture design coding and designing and developing process-based solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Worked at least on 2 projects in Pega SSA role
- Knowledge of industry standard project delivery frameworks including Agile, Waterfall or Scrum
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners File, MQ, Connectors and SOAP Services etc.
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
- Ability to Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PDC.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas
- Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements using Pega Systems Smart BPM methodology and DCO tools.
- Work Experience Required: 5-10 yrs
- Experience designing and developing process-based solutions or BPM business process management
What you'll get in return
Working for a leading consultancy with top end clients, fully remote and great salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2622552