Your new company
Our practice is located in the western suburbs where we have a 30 year presence in the local community. We are dedicated to supporting our client's success by providing trusted advice and a quality service.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the following tasks;
- Interview and meet with clients
- Prepare BAS and bookkeeping for businesses.
- Provide tax and accounting advice
- Interacting with the director on key issues and complex matters.
- Undertake and participate in staff training and present to other team members.
- Liaise with the ATO and other government departments
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a passionate, dynamic and ambitious Senior Accountant with solid experience working in an Accounting Firm. You will be confident in dealing with clients face to face to assist with their tax and business issues.
What you'll get in return
You will be joining a genuine, professional and friendly team who enjoy working together. We set reasonable budgets and care about getting the job right and ensuring clients are happy. We are realistic about work/life balance and compensate our accountants for their extra time and efforts through July to October. You will have your own office and free street parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jason Hudson on 72214121 for a confidential discussion on this position.
LHS 297508 #1861694