The Service Desk Analyst will specifically undertake the following duties:-
• Assisting with Incident management and request fulfilment for Department staff
• Address and resolve basic incidents and requests received via phone, email and our ticketing systems
• Queue management via the department’s service management tool
• Win 10 and O365 System Administration
• Basic user training
• Application Support including Office 2016
• Knowledge Base Development
• Responsibility for compiling and troubleshooting issues before progressing to Tier 2/3 teams
• Other duties as directed by Department representatives
Skills and Experience Required:
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service
- Personal drive with a keen interest in IT
- Attention to detail
Location and Contract Term: This role is based in Canberra. Contract till 30 June 2022 with options to extend till June 2024 pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A NV1 security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information