Do you have proven experience in leading teams to success?
Do you want to take the next step in your sales management career?
Do you love interior concepts and creating beautiful home and office environments?
Could this be the next step in your retail management/ sales management career?
Call us now for a confidential chat. 0449 822 977
Showroom Sales Manager
Benefits & Rewards for you
* Join this stunning furniture and interior design company
* Work in a high-end, modern Retail Showroom like no other in Canberra.
* Ability to earn above average income
* Growth and Development
* Meet your sales targets & get Commission on EVERYTHING YOU SELL
* Base salary from 75K
* Customer and team focused culture
A bit About Your New Role
As a Showroom Sales Manager you will be the face of the brand and lead by example when it comes to setting the standards in sales and customer experience. The key focus of this role is to lead and drive the sales team to success, you will have a skilled and supportive in-house and upper management team to ensure your teams success. With flexibility in the roster, to suit the business and team you will be able to enjoy consecutive days off including Saturdays or Sundays.
Skills & Experience
* You can demonstrate a proven track record in selling high-ticket items
* Previous experience managing and leading a team within a consultative sales environment
* Have proven experience with financial reporting, store budgets, KPI's and Targets
* Be solution focused
* Have a desire for professional and personal growth and development
* Drive to become a stronger and more successful leader
* Are a great communicator and an excellent listener
* Have a genuine interest in people and can engage with a diverse team
* Have a strong desire to maximise your earning potential
* Are able to work on weekends.
* Are immaculately presented, suitable for a high-end showroom environment
About your new Company
This is not your standard furniture retail store, this is a refined and high end showroom, where customer centricity and prestigious products provide a statement in the home or office is 2nd to none.
This role will appeal to those who want to be challenged to maximise their income through their excellent sales performance. You may have a background in furniture retail, other high-ticket retail or even car sales. You know how to approach customers, establish their needs, present a solution and close the sale. If you have a good track record in sales and team leadership - we want to talk to you!
Our services are Free of charge for candidates.
Not all opportunities are advertised on external job boards.
Ensure you are in the know by following our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn), connecting with us directly, ACT&SNSWretailteam@frontlineretail.com.au and registering for job alerts via www.frontlineretail.com.au this ensures your confidentiality and alerts you to all new opportunities.
We provide you with the best choice in Large Format, Jewellery, Homewares, Hardware, Fashion, Furniture, and Specialised Retail Management & Sales roles across Canberra and Southern NSW. We also recruit for Sales Representative/Business Development roles, General Management in the trade environment as well as specialist roles in Optical and Pharmacy
LET US HELP YOU FIND YOUR PEOPLE
When you're on the hunt for a new job, it helps to know your options. At Frontline Retail, we've developed an unparalleled network in the retail industry, so we can tell you exactly what roles are out there - even the ones that haven't been advertised.
With our honest, candid approach, we'll give you realistic advice on your skills, salary expectations and opportunities. And from start to finish, we're there to offer support and handle negotiations on your behalf. We can even help you make a smooth transition between roles so you can leave your old job on good terms.
There's nothing we love more than getting to know an individual, and finding the job that suits them perfectly - and for many people, we do this time and time again over the course of their career. So if you're thinking of making a move, make us your first phone call.