Your new company
A leader in Business services for 25 years, my client provides strategic advice to clients throughout their professional lifecycle. They now have the need for an experience SMSF accountant to join their team in Doncaster!
Your new role
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for the delivery of financial statements and annual returns to the external auditor. Duties will include:
- Technical SMSF and Tax compliance
- Prepare comprehensive working papers
- Maintain sound understanding of the SIS act and relevant Superannuation concepts
- Timely and accurate identification of tax and SIS compliance issues
- Proactively identify and communicate Job status and emerging issues
- Manage workflow productivity
What you'll need to succeed Tertiary qualification in accounting Working towards or have completed CA/CPA Minimum 2 years experience in SMSF accounting Knowledge of ASX listed entities Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
My client is dedicated to the ongoing training and support of all of their staff. You will be offered plenty of opportunity to progress in this firm and continue your professional development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email email@example.com..au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2540653