Nine is Australia’s largest locally owned media company with investments spanning television, video on demand, print, digital, and radio. Nine’s assets include the Nine Television Network, video on demand platform 9Now, talkback radio stations 2GB, 3AW, 4BC and 6PR, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and Australian Financial Review, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV and CarAdvice, subscription video platform Stan, and majority investments in Domain and Future Women.
When it comes to connecting brands with the passions of Australians, there’s no other media company like Nine. Nine lives at the intersection of Australia’s best content, conversation and culture. We are a leading multi-platform media network, engaging an audience of 14 million users across news, business & finance, lifestyle, entertainment & sport.
The CTV (Connected TV) team is a primarily front-end agile software development team building the "Future of Television". Our core responsibility is building Nine’s suite of applications that run on multiple devices, including smart TVs and set-top box. We're at the forefront of 9Now’s strategy with unprecedented growth in Smart TV, set-top box and console usage across Australia.
Day to day you will:
- Collaborate with other engineers and cross-functional teams to plan, design, develop and test CTV solutions.
Your application should demonstrate
- Modern web development tools, like Webpack, Gulp, Babel etc.
- Unit testing and Test Driven Development
Within the greater engineering team we have intentionally fostered a dynamic working environment and collaborative team culture. We support individual goals and personal growth through coaching, mentoring and ongoing training. As part of our commitment to inclusion we support flexible work schedules and locations. To discuss what this means for you please contact the Tech and Product Talent Acquisition Lead email@example.com
Corporate perks and benefits include:
- Career development and quality training
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carer
- Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment, and leisure memberships, including health insurance, dental and gym
- Access to Future Women – a movement to help women connect, learn and lead through unique content and events.
- Discounts on products and services with corporate partners including Samsung, Apple, JB HI-FI, HP, Hertz Car Hire and TFE Hotels
Nine embraces all aspects of diversity & inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the diversity of customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Media is a fast-changing environment that provides interesting engineering challenges working at scale. Don't miss the opportunity to be a part of this team.