Our Federal Government client is looking for an experienced Solution Designer to work on Data Warehouse project(s) to develop complex engineering solutions across multiple infrastructure technology (on premises & cloud).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Data Modelling - dimensional and ERD, and awareness of data vault.
- ETL principles and BI tools and techniques.
- Data Warehouse interface specification.
- Demonstrated experience in large data warehouse and analytics projects including estimating work efforts for upstream and downstream.
- Strong experience in end-to-end implementation of data intensive Analytics based projects (data acquisition, ingestion, integration, and transformation).
- Experience with hands-on database design and development
- Define non-functional requirements, including - security, capacity, performance, cross capacity and cross release concerns.
- Experience with technology -COGNOS, QLIK, Oracle, SAS DI.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Information Technology or other related fields.
Eligibility: Australian citizenship is necessary for this position to be eligible for a Baseline Clearance
For further information please call our client manager Iain Cameron 0262010108 or one of our Consultants on 0262010100