- Professional Development
- Great Workplace Culture
- Experience with a computerised purchasing system
Are you a results oriented people leader with an interest to work with a fast growing and dynamic healthcare provider?
A challenging Supply Manager position has become available for experienced candidates to oversee the strategic direction and management of the supply department.
As a Supply Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Effective management of Supply Department's human and financial resources to ensure positive clinical outcomes and operational goals
- Manage stakeholder relationship to ensure all suppliers provide best value and service
- Oversee contract preparation and negotiations to ensure legislative and service requirements are met
About Us: We work together for better care.
Healthscope is a leading private provider of integrated health services in Australia. We are focused on providing exceptional services to our customers across 44 hospitals as well as market leading international pathology operations in New Zealand.
Our team of over 18,000 employees understand that healthcare is a special business, 24/7, 365 days a year our team provide quality care and positively contribute to the clinical outcomes of our patients.
- Experience with a computerised purchasing system (i.e. Technology One)
- Advance IT literacy skills
- Strong adherence to process and structure
- Proven ability to implement cost saving measures
- Ability to work within constraints of a set financial budget
- Demonstrated time management skills to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Management and leadership experience within a supply department setting (desired)
- Knowledge of medical products (desired)
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care.
Our people are at the heart of our organisation - no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. We work together to create positive, memorable experiences, alongside our quality care, in every moment of every day.
As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for. Healthscope opens the door to endless opportunities for our people, giving them the flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
We encourage the pursuit of continuous professional development and education and support our people to grow and flourish securely.
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us.
While our hospital network is vast, Healthscope is a family. We support each other, we share learnings, celebrate successes and face challenges together.
Come and be the difference in our patient's lives.
Applications close: 13th October 2021
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. Please include a cover letter and a CV along with the contact details of 2 professional referees.