Talent Acquisition Specialist
With a passion for providing an exceeding candidate experience and constant support to our key stakeholders, our Talent Team are at the heart of who we are.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a strategic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join a team of skilled and experienced specialists who have aligned values and goals. The Early Childhood Sector has become progressively more challenging to source quality candidates and our dream person will be proactive in building and maintaining talent pipelines and pools.
We are not afraid of the outside of the box thinking, so our dream person will come with fresh ideas to attract and engage candidates.
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will build strong connections within our ecosystem and lead the recruitment and Talent Acquisition for our centres across Queensland and the Northern Territory. Below are the key parts of your role that you will love:
- Build and maintain relationships with our Centre Managers
- Create and maintain an exceeding level of Candidate communication and care through-out our recruitment process
- Lead the sourcing and recruitment of roles across your centres
- Strategically source quality candidates through a variety of channels and sources
- Coach, guide, negotiate and influence candidates through the recruitment process
- Build and maintain talent pipelines and pools
Ideally, you are someone that has experience in Recruitment and Talent Acquisition. You are eager to join a team where you are respected for your knowledge, your experience, and your desire to build a career.
In return, you will be supported by your Talent Acquisition Manager with knowledge and opportunities to develop and grow. You will join a company where our values are not just statements on a wall, they are lived and breathed by every member of our community.
- Full working rights in Australia
- Strategic and creative in your candidate attraction and sourcing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years in Talent Acquisition and Recruitment (Internal or Agency)
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems such as PageUp will be advantageous
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Great location with onsite parking, close to main roads and motorways
- Flexible working hours to support your life balance
- Opportunity to grow and build your role
- A small, family like team to support you and welcome you into your new role
- Work with a company that truly lives and breathes their core values
- Be respected, valued, and appreciated for your commitment
About Journey Early Learning:
At Journey Early Learning, we aim to create an environment that is safe, secure and homely, where everyone feels welcome. Our future is one filled with endless possibilities and growth opportunities, and together, we’ve developed an educational approach that is inspiring, stimulating and encouraging.
When it comes to early learning, our educators have a vital role to play. Journey educators are passionate, considerate, educated, inspirational and welcoming. Our educators understand that learning is a journey and enjoy developing deeper connections with children, families, and the wider community.
Every journey must begin somewhere, and yours begins right here. Apply today!
Journey Early Learning…where it all begins.