Your new company
Your new company is a well-known mover in the logistics industry in Canberra. They pride themselves on having highly trained staff and are currently seeking experienced MR/HR Drivers to join their hard working team.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for;
- Driving the truck in a safe and experienced manner
- Delivering freight to key businesses in the ACT and surrounding areas.
- Assist with loading and unloading stock as necessary
- Maintain the general cleanliness of the trucks including the driver cab and cargo bed.
- Complete all necessary paper work for deliveries
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful your application for this position you will need;
- Experience driving around the Canberra area, especially backing into tight loading docks/driveways
- A current MR or HR License and experience driving a large pantech truck
- Be neat and presentable whilst representing the company
- A valid white card and asbestos awareness ticket will be held in high regard
- A strong understanding of WHS legislation
What you'll get in return
If successful, you will receive;
- An ASAP start with a reputable and growing business in a long term position
- You will be paid weekly with above award wages and all industry allowances
- You will be supplied with a company shirt to wear during your shifts
- A positive work environment with a small but sloe knit team
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and feel that you have the skills described to be successful, then submit your interest in this role by clicking 'Apply Now’ and following the prompts or emailing your CV and the job title to Olivia.Willems@hays.com.au
If suitable, you will receive a phone call to discuss your current work situation, your experience and how Hays can assist, so please ensure you provide a phone number on your resume.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career or visit www.hays.com.au/jobs to view our other vacancies
LHS 297508 #2329898