Adelaide skipper Taylor Walker has successfully had a fine for misconduct thrown out at the AFL tribunal.
Walker could have accepted a $1500 fine and risked a $2500 fine for misconduct against West Coast midfielder Luke Shuey in Saturday's game at Adelaide Oval.
But the Crows captain entered a plea of not guilty at Tuesday's hearing and the jury of Jason Johnson, David Neitz and Stewart Loewe took approximately 60 seconds to find in his favour.
Walker becomes the first player this season to challenge a financial sanction.
Walker could scarcely believe he had been fined while Shuey escaped scot-free after the pair exchanged blows during the second quarter.
Shuey punched Walker in the back without much malice and with inconsequential force then received a similar blow to the chest in return from the Crows forward.
Walker took to Twitter on Monday to plead his case to AFL supremo Gillon McLachlan.
"Gil you better have me on your Xmas break up list... honestly! #donations #contact #retaliatoralwaysgetscaught," he tweeted.
Crows football boss Brett Burton on Tuesday said the misconduct charge was unwarranted.
"We don't believe Taylor's actions were unreasonable in the circumstances so we will be challenging at the tribunal," he said.
Richmond's Nick Vlastuin was the only player to receive with a ban after AFL match review officer Michael Christian's assessment of round 15.
Vlastuin will miss Friday night's clash with Adelaide at the MCG after he accepted a one-game suspension for striking Sydney's Luke Parker.
Port Adelaide duo Chad Wingard and Sam Powell-Pepper and West Coast's Jack Redden accepted fines for careless umpire contact.
Several other players, including Sydney superstar Lance Franklin, were also slapped with fines for their respective misdemeanours.