After months of excited build-up among outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts, Canberra's new Caravan Camping Lifestyle Expo is set to open its doors on Friday, October 25 at Exhibition Park.
It's a first time, dedicated caravan and camping event for the ACT and as befits any debut - it has a whole lot of new things going on!
The show has been created by the Caravan and Camping Industry Association of NSW (CCIA) and they've introduced a format to Canberra that not only showcases a huge range of top brand RVs, camping gear and holiday spots but entertains, teaches and gives event goers a real sense of what they can experience when they take to the road in pursuit of their next adventure.
There is also a chance to win great prizes in the famous passport competition*.
According to CCIA CEO, Lyndel Gray the three-day Expo is a chance for enthusiasts from ACT and beyond to talk to experts - research and compare products and access some great deals.
"We are really looking forward to putting on a great show at our first Expo in Canberra. Those planning for their next adventure will find exactly what they are looking for because here they can see, interact with and compare a vast range of products and service all in one place," she said.
This advertising feature was sponsored by the following business. Click the link to learn more:
Ms Gray said interest in the Expo was strong; event visitors are expected to be coming in from all over the ACT and from as far afield as Wagga Wagga, Bathurst, Orange, the Southern Highlands and the far South Coast.
More than 150 exhibitors will be located throughout Exhibition Park's undercover pavilions and its expansive outdoor areas. Visitors will even get to walk through the new Glamtainer by NRMA Parks and Resorts.
Celebrity chef and Australian TV presenter, Fast Ed will be in attendance every day and heading up some great sessions that include regional food specialties, camp oven cooking and other delights.
He is passionate about our farmers and knows that a visit to country regions is not only a great experience but a chance to bring practical support to drought affected areas.
2019 Expo details:
- Chance to a win a mega prize pack worth over $6900*
- Live Towing Demonstrations
- Farm Army - in support of our farmers
- Free Daily Seminars - catch regular seminars with industry experts
- Kids Zone - happy little campers can enjoy jumping castles and rides
- Dogs Day Out - Bring your pooch as this is a dog friendly event
- Great Value Day Out - ticket prices: Adult $15, Concession $10 (pensioner and senior cardholders), Children 16 years and under are FREE, when accompanied by an adult
For all event updates, tickets and practical information visit caravanexpo.com
- * Authorised under NSW Permit LTPS/19/38714 & Permit No ACT TP 19/04332