A man suffered smoke inhalation during a garage fire in Ainslie on Saturday afternoon.
ACT Fire and Rescue attended and found the garage on Lister Crescent well alight about 2.15pm. The fire was quickly extinguished and firefighters were continuing to ensure the fire remains out about 2.40pm.
All occupants safely self-evacuated and one man was treated for smoke inhalation by paramedics, a spokeswoman for the Emergency Services Agency said.
ACT Fire and Rescue will conduct ventilation operations in the street following the fire.