KEY SPENDING SINCE THE PRE-ELECTION UPDATE:
* Extra $4.2 billion on road and rail projects.
* $1 billion water infrastructure package.
* $540 million Australian Business Growth Fund.
* First home loan deposit scheme to start January 1.
* Drought support includes additional $1.3 billion since election.
* $624 million over four years for aged care in response to royal commission.
* $34 million extra for veterans' support.
* $1 billion Grid Reliability Fund for new power generation, storage and transmission projects.
* $300 million for Papua New Guinea "economic reform".
* $40 million over 10 years to test new ways of providing foreign aid.
* $2 billion Australian Infrastructure Financing Facility.
KEY SAVINGS SINCE THE PRE-ELECTION UPDATE:
* $196.4 million over four years through combatting illegal phoenix activity.
* Interest payments to drop as surplus.
* public service efficiency dividend to save $1.5 billion over four years to 2022/23.
Australian Associated Press