Apparently, it's pretty much the weekend right now. Who knew?
This working from home business blurs the lines but there are all sorts of tips out there - from avoiding burnout, to wrangling the kids (now referred to as co-workers) and skeletal management techniques.
Let's be honest though, it's probably better than being quarantined in a hotel room for 14 days. That's what returning travellers can look forward to after Prime Minister Scott Morrison took to the podium in Canberra earlier this afternoon.
The new rules will apply from midnight tomorrow and arrivals will be quarantined at their port of arrival, not based on their home state. And, in case that's not crystal clear, the military and Border Force will be knocking on doors making sure the right thing's being done.
Now more than ever the "stay at home" message needs heeding. Enjoy your weekend - and if you're keen to keep up-to-date, tap into our live blog, it will keep rolling both days. Perhaps we'll have a better handle on the work from home "rules" by next weekend!
More coronavirus stories you need to read
- When will this coronavirus plague all be over?
- Defence to enforce hotel quarantine for all arrivals
- Illawarra's COVID-19 cases jump again, breakdown by age, gender revealed
- Police investigating alleged theft of sanitiser from hospital
- Use commonsense, don't look for a loophole to go fishing
- Gowns for Doctors takes off in a big way
- At warp speed, what seemed clever now seems not so
- Doctor working at Bathurst hospital tests positive to coronavirus
- Wagga grocery workers given flowers, cards, kind words from appreciative shoppers