Authorities will be out in force across Canberra this week ensuring businesses and venues are compliant during the second weekend of eased coronavirus restrictions in the territory.
Access Canberra and ACT health officials have met with the owners of 11 venues in Canberra after concerns were raised about social distancing measures not being enforced.
While no fines were issued to any Canberra business, ACT Health Minister Rachel Stephen-Smith said fewer than 10 formal warning notices had been handed out.
"We will be out there again over the weekend to make sure we have compliance with the easing of restrictions," Ms Stephen-Smith said.
"We want to emphasise the vast majority of businesses are doing the right thing to keep customers safe."
Under current restriction levels, up to 100 people are allowed in an indoor area, provided the four-square-metre rule is also upheld.
The news of enforcement of restrictions comes after some Canberra businesses were accused of flouting restrictions after the new restrictions were implemented on June 19.
Meanwhile, ACT Chief Minister Andrew Barr said the territory would look to increase the number of people that would be allowed in venues, from one person per four square metres to one person per two square metres, in the next stage of recovery measures set to come into effect in July.
It comes after the national cabinet met on Friday.
Mr Barr said a decision would be made following consultation with the ACT's chief health officer.
"The advice [from national cabinet] particularly focused on smaller venues, ones that are 80 square metres or less, and a lot of venues in the ACT are smaller than that," Mr Barr said.
"The advice came through that there's a number of ways we can respond with larger numbers for smaller venues or a formula-based approach."
It will be up to other states and territories as to whether they move to a two-square-metre rule.
The ACT remains free of any known active cases of coronavirus with more than 500 negative tests carried out in the most recent 24-hour period.
Mr Barr reiterated advice to Canberrans not to travel to coronavirus hotspots in parts of Melbourne and to reconsider travel plans.
While travellers from the ACT can still visit other parts of Victoria, caution is being urged.
Those living in the hotspot areas have been advised to stay at home.
The chief minister said states and territories were prepared to handle a cluster of new coronavirus cases should a localised outbreak be identified in other areas.
"It's highly likely there'll be a localised outbreak in NSW, and possibly also in the ACT," Mr Barr said.
"What Victoria is going through is a situation that any jurisdiction could find itself in and we are all supporting Victoria in whatever way we can.
"There will be a need for a highly localised response. We have surge centre capability and enhanced testing and capability."
Victoria has recorded more than a week of daily double digit increases of new coronavirus cases.