There have been no new cases of coronavirus in the ACT in the past 24 hours, as police step up their checks on Canberrans in self-isolation.
But chief health officer Kerryn Coleman has warned more cases are likely in the coming days and weeks.
There are now five active cases of the virus in the ACT, all recorded this week after a month free of the virus.
The cases are linked to the Melbourne outbreak, with four from a Gungahlin household and the fifth a close contact of one of the members of that household..
Two of the five cases arrived back from Melbourne last Thursday, before mandatory quarantine was introduced.
ACT Chief Police Officer Neil Gaughan said over the past 24 hours officers had checked up on more than 200 people who were required to be in quarantine.
"I'm pleased to say there was a 100 per cent compliance rate, other than two people whose information is still being verified," he said.
"Police will continue to conduct regular checks on residences during the quarantine period, as well as continuing their social distancing and COVID-19 compliance checks on business premises."
Dr Coleman said anyone who had been in Victoria within the past 14 days must notify ACT Health before returning to the ACT, and encouraged them to do so now if they hadn't already.
Those who return must complete 14 days of quarantine.
Non-ACT residents cannot travel to the territory from Victoria unless they have an exemption.